Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Thoughts on my first day

I had my first day of training for my new job as a Pilates teaching, it didn't really go as I had hoped. I mean everyone seems nice but I do feel like the odd ball out. As we were doing the get to know every one I felt very judged, not only am I the only one not from here, but as crazy as it is becuase right now iam very tiny I'm still the big girl In the room, then to top it off I'm also the only one that doesn't have kids, as well as I know that becuase I look very young that doesn't help. I had hoped that this is would be a group of women that I could get close to but being that my believes are so far from all of theirs. In truth I do feel that if I hadn't paid to take the final test I wouldn't be going back today, but this is one of these things in life that you have to do. Till my etsy is doing more I'll do this part time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment