Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Getting my mile time down!

So I'm trying to get back in shape, but that I'm really out of shape just not in great condition. After all there is a difference able to get down to 15 minute mile today and a walking I don't run not bad getting up getting back to my 12 minute hope to be back there soon. I haven't really been working out much and I discovered that the little cutesy sport bras that I have are not going to work I definitely need to go and get more of those high impact. I'm reminding all of you about this that no matter what your breast size you need that form support there has been research that shows that working out without that support can damage your breast to tissue and that damaged tissue can lead to cancer. So even if you think that you don't need that support you really do it will pay off for you in the long run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment