Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Third day of training oh so tired

So it took today three but with some weeding out of people as there always is. Come to really like the people that will be my coworkers and they can even may have made a real friend with one of them. Which is really nice being that I don't have any friends here. That man all day doing workouts I am so dead tired, I kind of forgot just how tiring this can be. But after this week I'm not going to be doing eight hours of the day. Even with teaching I'm not going to be physically doing the work out for every muscle group all day every day just a few more days then my test and I'm halfway there after all after my written test I still have my practicum teaching exam here we go. What kind of sucks about this schedule of this week is how little time I'm actually seen my husband, I'm up and off to do training before he goes to work and then by the time he comes home I'm ready to just go right to sleep, but it's the way it goes and it's only a week it's not that big of a deal.

Sorry I'm not going to be getting to doing that skirt hem this week not till Saturday so videos and information on how to put in that him if you're still waiting for it will be up Saturday most likely in the afternoon. However if you're planning to then follow along and make the top, this gives you some time to go ahead and wash and iron your fabric. As well as cut out your patter pieces, the concepts for cutting out and adjusting your pattern to your side are the same, as they were for the skirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment