Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Changes to my blog

So it's come to my attention that my blog is not really as representative of what's going on with me as when I first started it. It's not really right now as much of my text out as I would like and that's partly because I'm not doing as much art with all the changes going on in my life. Over the last year I have not only gotten married and moved away, but I've also been dealing with my mother's cancer diagnosis some concerns of relapse. But the biggest change overall is the being married and how that has changed my life in many ways not only was it a cross-country move right after the wedding but it's the melding of the two into one unit. Which is a very difficult thing because we come at things with very different views so as many things have changed and are changing daily I feel like my blog needs to represent this so I have decided to change the focus of my blog, into more of a daily representation of my life the good the bad what's going on and someone. Now I know that overall my husbands probably not going to be too thrilled with this but I need a place for me to express and I decided that the best place is going to be on my blog. No this doesn't mean that I am not going to continue to post and discuss things of text out arts because that's still a huge part of me that hasn't changed but it's also going to be about everything else that's going in my life. Including the disagreements that my husband and I have the fears of my life the struggles all of it I just feel like I need to be more open and this may be the best way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment