Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Sewing books and studying

In between math and anatomy studying I'm trying to do some sowing as well as still putting things up on my Etsy so always keep a lookout. Today I added some great vintage sewing instructional books to my Etsy if you're new at sewing or even been at it for years, instructional books are always a great tool to have. You can always improve skills if you need some help with doing hands or face seems you should take a look at my Etsy misschastains.etsy.com, often times people look at older books and think that the information is outdated however like with most things the basic information doesn't change how to do it him how to do face scenes how to put in a sleeve all of these things are the same so why spend a ton on the books when you can get great books that were done before. Maybe our grandmothers and great-grandmothers had something going after all I know mine always had the cute clothes that I love the vintage looks so why not look at the vintage books. If there's something selling why is that you're having an issue with or crocheting let me know I might be able to help after all there's always someone that can help you with something you just have to not be afraid to ask. Some of the vintage techniques that I added into the dress I just finished was a completely hand-picked zipper something that isn't very often done anymore but it's a great way to add a completely smooth line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment