Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Fibromyalgia pain 😁

Something I was really worried about with moving was my fibromyalgia. Because having on from California to Arizona where there are medical massage now to state that I don't have those same laws available to me I don't not the same medicines and same treatment for my fibromyalgia. The past few days I've been feeling it more and more the first month wasn't bad, but now I'm back to having that horrible pain. My options are so limited now basically go back to traditional pharmaceuticals the problem with that is that what they prescribed really  make you feel just wasted and sluggish. Not really an option I want, it's not a way to live a life and I have a life to live. I do know that stress makes the fibromyalgia worse as it does with all things that cause pain even good stress. And was studying for my certification my other classes and well with everything I definitely do have a lot of stress going on. My hope is that when things kind of settle down a bit and I've passed this certification classes are done but I'll be going to feel better again. After all the options that I had before our options for me right now not until the laws of this country change to give me the opportunity and the right to choose my own medication. 

No comments:

Post a Comment