Thursday, November 26, 2015

tote bags have come to the shop

the newest to go in to my etsy shop are some great cotton tote bags/ shopping bags

this one is an ASU bag that has a wine pocket, I saw that  my shopping bags didn't have a pocket for the wine bottle and that it really could us one so I came up with this pattern to hold it, along with all my other food.

the other bag I came up with is this snow white bag with an inside pocket to hole the things you don't want to fall to the bottom like your phone or tablet. Also out of cotton

you can find them both and much more at misschastains.etsy.com

<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- bags -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:block"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-8211376793092437"
     data-ad-slot="9751142302"
     data-ad-format="auto"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment