Thursday, November 26, 2015

First thanksgiving

Now this is the first time that my husband and I have spent this holiday together, it's just our first one as husband and wife. It was a very nice day now becuase we now live where we don't have family and it's just the two of us no I didn't cook a thanksgiving dinner. We enjoyed a day of doing a whole lot of nothing for most of it then some class work for me I'm taking a photograph class and I thought that being that I need to do some portraits today would be a good day to do some of us, then we had Chinese food. Yes he watched football not my thing so I did some draping work on a new skirt for me, so all in all it was a great day. I have a lot to be thankful for and I think it's great to enjoy it sometimes, far to much with the holidays people are so worried about what stuff they can get they forget to stop and be thankful for what really matters in life. I myself feel that's it's sickening that store open up on the holidays so people can shop. I don't shop Black Friday and don't ever plan to, it's way to busy and everyone seams to have forgotten what the holiday means that they are shopping for or that the day before we were just having a day of thanks. So if you are shopping tonight or tomorrow try and be kind to the people work and to the other people that are shopping,after all it's just stuff!

Here is one of the photos from today of me and my husband 

Back to draping my skirt, well really sewing now the drap is all done 
Yes I drap in my fashion fabric

misschastains.etsy.com

<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- thanksgiving -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:block"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-8211376793092437"
     data-ad-slot="9788815109"
     data-ad-format="auto"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>


No comments:

Post a Comment