Tuesday, November 3, 2015

A hard day 😒

 I got up with a lot a pain and stiffness, it makes for a hard day that's for sure. When all I feel like doing is going back to bed. I have so much that I want and need to do, but when everything hurts it's hard to get moving. I'm lucky that my husband for now is understanding but I do worry that at some point it's going to be to much for him to deal with. When the good days are here they are good but then the weather changes or I over do it on a good day and that's when the bad days come. If only the hot water would last forever that's just about the only thing that feels, being that I don't have my other option. So for now I do want I can do some hot mint tea for pain, heat pads and hot showers, and as crazy as it may sound getting up and doing some movement it does help as long as I'm moving its the after that's not so great. But I know I can't spend my life living in bed becuase that's not truely living. So even when I'm having a hard day I make myself do something even if it's as little as walking to get the mail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment