Thursday, November 19, 2015

Sleepless night

There is nothing as un easy as not being able to sleep. I try to go to bed and sleep but my mind gets going when I should be able. so I try to sleep and I hear my husband snoring away as design ideas run thur  my mind guess that's a good time to just get out of bed and work. So many ideas the men's shirt pattern that's going to be in the shop soon or the doll line manybe a bit of both. Just keep an eye on the shop misschastains.etsy.com for the new things to come. The first thing for the line that fits 18inch dolls is going to be an early 19th century corset. The pattern is all drafted and ready to start sewing.
<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- thanksgiving -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:block"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-8211376793092437"
     data-ad-slot="9788815109"
     data-ad-format="auto"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment