Sunday, April 9, 2017

Halo swaddle

when my little girl was first born, I mean the day she was born she was ok with being swaddled but after that she was having none of it. She cried the whole time so till two days ago I had given up on the idea that swaddling would be a way to  calm her and help her sleep. However after her not really sleep for two nights and most of the day, I thought what the hell Im going to give swaddling other try hoping that it would work even fore a little bit and to my great surprises  it worked! It was great  during the day but for some reason it didn't work as well at night, I wasn't sure why really, I thought maybe it was that I couldn't get her swaddled tight after I changed her diaper at night, partly becuase I was so tired trying to do it. I had been swaddling her the "old" way meaning using a   Receiving blanket, in truth I thought that the swaddling blanket that had the  velcro were something I didn't need after all I know how to use a blanket flooded to swaddled. But at this point  I thought ok I'm giving I. And getting one hoping that it would help. I have to say the Halo sleep bag swaddled combo may be the best thing I have spent money on. Here is why the bag part has a zipper, that opens starting at the feet making it easy to change the diaper with out un doing the swaddle of the upper body. That's great because that means baby doesn't wake up all the way! Making it easy to change and feed and get her back to sleep in just a few minutes, meaning that I get to go back to sleep! Before using the Halo swaddled the only way that she would go back to sleep was on my chest with me holding her meaning I wasn't getting much sleep or good sleep because it was taking her along time to get back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment