Sunday, April 16, 2017

Four weeks postpartum

so here I'm four weeks postpartum, and I have to say I think it's harder now then the first few days home with my little one. For many reasons this was the first full week that my husband was back at work, I truly valued and greatfull that he was able to be off work for almost a full three weeks. It not only gave him bonding time but did things like gave me time to shower use the restroom when our little one doesn't want to be put down because he could hold her, but with him back at work it's just me. It's been harder then I thought it would be now that his back, with the mix of not having someone to help and her being  extremely colicky meaning that I'm just completely exhaust. To top it off my in laws are coming this week to see the baby so at some point I need to clean the house, as it is I'm just  barely keeping up with Basic sensual laundry.
I truly don't know how women do this  completely alone, or the women that have to go back to work at this time or at the six week park. I'm hoping that in the next few weeks I'll be back to get back to doing some work for the shop because I have some great ideas for things. However right now the only thing I truly plan on doing is hoping to get some sleep now that the little one is  finally  Thank god asleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment