Saturday, September 5, 2015

Night before my wedding

It's a very strange feeling to be so happy and so sad at the same time. I'm so happy for my wedding tomorrow but I'm so sad to be leaving my mother. Now I know to a lot this may sound crazy but not only am I getting married so moving out but moving a cross the country as well. My mother is not just my mom she is one of my closest friends. We have been thur so much together from growing up with my brothers that have different issues but they both took a lot, to are g for my grandparents at the end of thier life's; or what came after. The past 4 years has be so much for starting ours over really with very little to her braking her hand ending up with CRPS then the cancer. However thur it all this going is the hardest thing of them all becuase its the one path we have to go on along for the most part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment