Thursday, August 27, 2015

The fabric split

The hardest part of packing I have to say is splitting up patterns, fabrics and yarns between me and my mother.  Now that that's done after many hours of clearing thur the many bins it's all split up. Not a minute to soon with a week to go, I still have a lot of packing to get done but it should be clear and fast moving from here on out. As I was re packing fabric back in to bins I was able to do a lot of planing on what not only am I going to make for my etsy shop ( misschastains.etsy.com) but also new things for myself.  Packing and cake making are the  only things that I really have left to do, I found the last of my flowers for the ceremony today, along with getting the last of the decorations for the reception. 

No comments:

Post a Comment