Monday, September 28, 2015

Things are coming together

It's amazing how life can come in I full-serve go away. In no way will I ever be giving up costing mean my creative pursuits ever however I have always wanted to explore the opportunity of working in the instructor aspect of physical work. As a young child was heavily in tae kwon do until I had an injury, then from there I got into other physical things with horses and then later with dance Pilates and yoga, as I got more in to dance and Pilates I always wanted to become a Pilates instructor but I never had the spare money to do a Pilates certification. For people that don't know this can start at about $500 for a short-term and go up to 5000. So after I was married and moved I was looking for jobs I came across one where they're willing to pay for Pilates certification for the right person, guess what they called me I am so overjoyed I have an amazing feeling about this everything else in my life has been coming together how it should and I think that this is the other piece. So in a week I meet with them in person I've done a phone interview at this point and I feel that this is going to be it! It comes at a magnificent time for me I'm in the best physical shape I've ever been in my life my fibromyalgia is under control I'm emotionally happy, but this does still scare me this new process you know I will be doing certification and then testing. I talked to my mommy and she reassured me on it after all she was always the one to reassure me when I had belt testing and I never failed one I've always been able to do these things just not always had the Faith in myself but this time I really do. In his life is as soon as I got off the phone with the Pilates studio I got a phone call for another job that I applied for where the owner was very inconsiderate wanted me to drop everything and come meet with her now this minute, and I know that in the past I would've felt like I needed to jump on it because I'm not working right now. But because I'm not in that same struggle I get to follow my dreams and pursue my hopes and being mean and not suck it up and fit into someone else's box because I have to pay bills don't get me wrong I have bills to pay, but i'm not struggling at the moment and it's a great feeling. So for the moment I am going to put my excitement side as much as I can and work on my vintage wardrobe, after all happy sad heartbroken there all the best times to so creating always makes everything better!

No comments:

Post a Comment