Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Letting loved ones go

Sometimes in life you have to let people go , and cut them from your life. But you have to for self-preservation, no matter how much you love someone to watch the maze slowly kill themselves jags and lifestyle choices is the hardest thing to do you would think however. Cutting them out of your life I found is much harder thing to do. You never stop loving those people worrying about them caring about them and most of all missing the person that they were. As happy as an occasion as my wedding was it brought to light that I had to cut some people out. One of my oldest and dearest friends cross that line one too many times. You seem I have a very low tolerance for attics of any kind.  I made up my mind when I was very young and I wash my father so he kill himself with drugs and addictions of all kinds and the pavement it cost my family that no matter how much I love someone as long as they are an addict I will not be in their life. And in my life I found that I've had to cut people out people I love family and friends for different reasons, some are Adickes due to mental illness some Addicks do to a choice however they all know that they are Adickes. Unfortunately coming to this realization again has made me so sad, stolen  a lot of my happiness at a time that should be the most happy. But now it's time to stop to stop missing what was with people and start enjoying the blessed life I have. That may be the hardest part of everything as anyone that has lived with Adickes, with abusive people you find yourself waiting for that other shoe to drop and things are good feel like you're almost too good and you have to decide to stop waiting for things to go bad. To take hold of the good to demand it in this life to tell the enemy that it can't rule you that's the hardest part. People often think that addicts for themselves but what they do to others is far worse than what they do to themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment