Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Want some me sewing time

I find myself tonight longing for some me sewing time. My life is full of all kinds of change, and nothing puts the mind at eas the way getting you ideas out does. But even the I see all the time I do do mean all the time, ok so not 24/7 but real close lol ok with the classes I'm taking wow draping is so great but at the same time just so much to do. Do a drape, make a paper pattern then make what ever it was you draped in a fashion fabric and sew it up but not in a half ass way mind you it has to be a ready to sale piece. So every week I do this it's great but starting to feel like a lot, then there is my internship where I sew and sew some more and more oh ya that's right sew some more. I love it, I truly do its teaching me a lot. But still with that I'm having a hard time finding time to just sew for me not making something for a class or for some one else but just sew for sewing making whatever comes to my mind. I am so looking forward to sometime soon I hope that I can do just that but I don't think that that's going to be any time soon, as o said lots of change going around in my life.




<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- sewing -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:block"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-8211376793092437"
     data-ad-slot="5780303909"
     data-ad-format="auto"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment