Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Just have to change sometimes

So I made this baby dress for my good friend. After all she had been told the whole time that she was going to be having a girl, well up to two weeks before she was done that is. That's when she was told she wants having a girl but a boy. So now I just need to find a bit of time to sew up something for the little man now. But on the other hand now I have a new baby dress that is going to be for sale on my esty. Take a look around misschastains.esty.com






<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- changing -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:block"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-8211376793092437"
     data-ad-slot="7257037109"
     data-ad-format="auto"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>


No comments:

Post a Comment