Wednesday, September 21, 2016

work ideas

I'm still working for work out side of the home, not because its my first choice but because part of me really feels that I need to. Along with a baby on the way my mother is going to be moving in with us. My husband has been great about that, my mother has CRPS and a long with that is in remission from breast cancer. The CRPS has made it very hard for her to work, making it hard for her to take care of living cost by her self. Even knowing this he has not once said anything bad about her moving in with us, that has meant so very much to me. But I know that the adding of a baby and my mother is a lot on him, it would be a lot even if I was working but with my not working I know its even harder. So I want to try and take that burden off of him in any way I can.

So with that I have been applying for out side work, but with that I'm looking at what I can do from home as well. Working on marking my etsy misschastains.etsy.com but also along with that I have decided to upload my photography to a stock photo site were I can hopeful sell my photos. Giving a lot of thought to maybe selling Avon, Mary Kay, or something a long those lines really anything that I can do to make money and help with this burden. I do really hope that things work out that I'm able to work from home because I know that in no way would working out side of it is going to be easy right now, the pregnancy has been really hard and I don't think its just because of the pregnancy but that its also my fibromyalgia just the mix of it has been hard this first three months with the morning sickness and the always being tired. Makes it hard for sure, people keep saying to me that its going to pass and Ill feel better soon and my hope is that I do, I'm worried that I may not that I may end up having more issues with my fibromyalgia as my pregnancy goes on, that one of the big reasons for wanting the thing to work that would mean I could work from home making it easier it stop when I need to something your not able to o working retail. As soon as I know what website Ill be putting photos on Ill be sharing it on here same with as soon as I know what product I will be sell Ill be sharing that as well. I know that with as long as I put in the work with a few things then it will work out. Its just going to take not only me making up my mind and sooner then later as well as putting in the work for it, that's really all I can do.

<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- misschastains_main_Blog1_300x250_as -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:inline-block;width:300px;height:250px"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-8211376793092437"
     data-ad-slot="2807369900"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment