Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Pregnant

So this is the first time I'm putting it out there to the world that I'm pregnant. That's right my husband and I are   Expecting a little bundle of joy sometime in March. So obviously I told him first and I wanted to come up with some kind of a sweet way that represented us to tell him and let him know. Will is having spent so much of our  relationship apart due to his work we started actually writing letters to each other sometimes emails but usually actual physical letters. I would look forward to getting the mail and seeing what wonderful things he would write, so thinking about that  I decided to write a cute little letter telling him coming soon then he was going to be a daddy. Then it was how to give atone not just hears a note in the mail. But something he would find  because we continue to write letters and notes to each other and so it Christmas up stick them in his stocking when I go out of town I put them on his pillow so he finds it when he comes home. Which made me think of where can I put this one that he'll find it and Would be an oh my God.  So I thought where else to put it well he wear his ball caps almost every day has a very wide collection so I stuck the test under the bill of the hat and put the note in front of it, so that when he would go to get his hat for the day he would find it.  Sure enough he reached for a hat and found the news instead I've never seen him so happy it was a great moment for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment