Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Growing food from "scraps "

NSo I decided that I would regrow my green onions from the ends that I would typically cut off and throw away. I did cut them a little bit longer than I normally would however I'm pretty sure this would work just fine if I had cut them smaller as well. I forgot to take a picture of them yesterday when I first did them, but here they are date to and they are already starting to get green centers and sprout new life so they will be going into the garden shortly went through a little bit more Stabley.
The first picture is of the routes and the second picture is from looking down on them



To do this yourself is really easy you can do this with salary as well the end that you cut off and normally would just doorway you place it in a cup or a Nother dish with some water covering the root system that is there and wait a few days. What you end up getting is a nice start to a plant of something that you are going to purchase again and using your kitchen so now you can grow it yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment