Thursday, June 2, 2016

I cut off my hair

There's just something so liberating about picking up a pair of scissors and chopping off your hair. Realizing that it's only hair it doesn't truly define you you can change it to color it cut it put extensions in, or whatever the mood really strikes you. I've done this before and yes I do do it myself when I feel like I want to cut it I usually just pick up the scissors and start cutting away until it's something that I light. This should be interesting it's the first time that I've done this since I've been married my husband went to work today and I had hair a little bit past my shoulders and now I have this I know he won't mind after all he did meet me when my hair was this short.
Especially as an artist I feel that it's important for me to be true to myself, I feel some point for everyone to be true to themselves whatever that means for you

No comments:

Post a Comment