Thursday, June 14, 2018

It seams that there's never a minute to just be in life. Even now my mind is going with list of things that I need to do. I feel that the never end things to do is something we have done to our selfs in life. Sadly most of it doesn't do anything to add to our happiest in this life, so why do we do it? Does it matter if we let the toys say is a mess and enjoy a minute of down time no it doesn't so why do I feel the need to clean up before I have a minute to myself. Because we have become the idea of things being right or looking right is so  ingrained in us.
  Maybe this is why even with everything going on a young toddler that is just starting to potty train ( it's going well) trying to get the shop going and adding new things every few days. I'm getting ready to go back to school and finish. After all the running of my home, taking care of my husband and child, helping to grow a church. At the same time trying to get a business going is all part of being a home maker, I want to say that it's that it's part of being a home maker in this day and age but it's not new. My grandmother was a homemaker, who did most of the same things I do. It's just the way of life as a women in this world, I truly believe that. There is a saying that goes ( a man may work from sun to sun bit a women's work is never done) I never truly knew how that was till I become a wife and mother. As a new wife I worked full time and run our home, as well as taking classes and doing some things to my shop, and now as a mother I am doing something from the time I get up to the time I go to sleep at night.
  But I wouldn't change it, there is something  that I find very satisfying taking care of my family, it's funny I never thought this would be my life but now that it is I do enjoy it. As crazy and busy oh yes and  stressful it can be. Right now the big stressful thing is finding the best way to pay for school, well that and potty training my 15 month old. At times it's going well and at others it's harder but it's all coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment