Sunday, February 4, 2018

Being a mom is hard!

I think that it goes with out saying but that  parenting is in no way easy, no matter how well prepared you feel you are it's harder then you think it will be! It's hard on all parts of your life this is what I wasn't prepared for was just how hard it would be on my marriage. Things that never bothered me before that my husband does just pisses me off now, it's the crazy little things that will ended up with us mad at each other. The big things is our little one is teething she now has three teeth and one on its way, so she is having a lot of nights where she isn't sleeping and having some hard days as well. Now as a stay at home mom, I'm with her all the time so it does get to me more. Now my husband is able to sleep thur her getting up or able to just fall back asleep, really now... I'm sure you other mothers just understand how this is crazy and would bug you. Here's the thing it's not like I want him to get up there's really know reason to nothing he can do even if he were to get up I would still be up, I'm not a mom that can sleep as my baby cries, but still this makes me crazy. Because it does I get upset with him over really dumb shit, that has no meaning, I know it's not far and I'm sure it's the little to no sleep. That mixed with the feeling that I'm doing everything, as a stay at home mom I'm now only with with the baby all day and somedays that's a long day not just in feeling but in hours do to, that there are days when his gone from the house for up to 12 hours. But still I know that it's me that needs to lean how to let this shit go. His great with her changes diapers feeds her plays with her reads to her and loves her more then anything. So this little shit it just at little shit but still I let it bother me to the point that we fight over it. It's the only thing we have ever had fights about and that's hard on our marriage.

<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<script>
     (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({
          google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8211376793092437",
          enable_page_level_ads: true
     });
</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment