Saturday, December 31, 2016

His sick!

Sadly now his sick! That's the way it goes frame one person in the house to the next I'm just hoping to get him feeling better sooner then I was. He like most men I think don't do well with being sick, even thought his been sick a lot the down time is still hard for him. The good thing is that his off work for a few days so he can hopefully do nothing and get better. The other good thing is that his very open to things like teas and other natural methods of healing to get better so he'll have his teas and that should help. Guess it's ok that as always we didn't have anything planed for the New Year's Eve, we just stay home becuase there are way to many crazy unsafe people out,and in truth it's not as fun I find for myself as it was when I was younger. That maybe becuase I have done the New Year's Eve partying thing and so I no longer feel this need to. It's just a date that we say is the start of the "New Year" but in truth if there are changes you want to do in life you can pick any day to do them and start that New Year for your self.



No comments:

Post a Comment