Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Un kind people

So I had some one comment on one of my videos that it was ugliness. Now for those that done know what that word means it's unpleasant or repulsive, now every one has the right to think what they what however that's a very mean thing to say to something that is being done to just help. The videos I do are done to help others to not only enjoy sewing more but also to take thier sewing to a higher Quality, no they aren't always the best videos, I'm do thing them myself trying to just get the info in them. I'm not a film maker I'm new at making videos I'm still learning what works in making them and what doesn't. But to say something so hurtful and mean as to say that they are ugliness is wrong, if you don't like it don't watch it that's fine, there is no reason to be mean! 

No comments:

Post a Comment