Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Finally working

So the Pilates job that I was going to be working at didn't really seem to fit and work for me. After all I have to say it's a little disappointing but it just wasn't really the right fit for me, somethings were going on with it that I didn't feel completely comfortable with and after all I can't really commit myself to something that I don't feel is the right fit. So I've gone back to retail which interestingly, I do love working in retail and personal service and helping people find clothes and things that fit them. Maybe it's because I just really do love doing anything involved with fashion and helping women feel good about them selfs.
But other than that it is really good for me to be able to be out and meet new people here, but having grown up in Southern California where people are very open and in many ways less judgmental this is a very difficult place for me. I am finding this to be a great challenge for me because I'm not a very cookie-cutter kind of person. So to really express myself and be me, I think is going to take a lot of work for me to find the right group of people and I'm really hoping that overtime that I will. I think that's why am really hoping that I can get some things with my Etsy and my own ideas going so that I don't have to worry so much about being a certain way so I can just be me then. I hate playing that game were you just are what other people think you should be, It's hard I am new at work I don't want to tell people you know I think that you're totally off your rocker but at the same time I kind of think it in some respects its just going to take time.


Misschastains.etsy.com


<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- job -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:block"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-8211376793092437"
     data-ad-slot="8587513108"
     data-ad-format="auto"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment