Saturday, November 7, 2015

Rain filled day

It's a nother rain filled Saturday here in Louisiana, I do love the rain but that maybe becaus I get to stay inside. Looks like I'll be spending my day sewing on my blouse. Then I'll be starting my new line of doll clothes, that's right in a few weeks I'll have a new line of historical inspired clothing for 18 inch dolls. I decided to do this because when I was a girl I loved The historical stories as well as making historical close for myself and for my dolls however it would've been great if I could've just gotten them as well as some that I had never even thought up. In this line there will be everything to create the historical look, historically accurate from the appropriate undergarments to your outerwear. This Linal range from everything in time from Renaissance through mid 50s. So keep an eye out if you're looking for particular time, Leave me a comment and let me know what you're looking for and keep an eye out in my Etsy shop at Misschastains.etsy.com

<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- rain -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:block"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-8211376793092437"
     data-ad-slot="3642183506"
     data-ad-format="auto"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment