Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Sharing the love of art

The best part of art is sharing the love of it with others. This summer I had my little cousin staying with me, after a few days of him seeing me paint on fabrics and crochet. He asked if he could learn to crochet so I pulled out the bins of yarn and my hooks , the look of joy when I said pick what yarn you want. he was a fast learner working on getting his chain just right  till he got his fist crochet blister. But still that didnt stop his creative spirit, he just took some time and started painting fabric, till his hand was feeling better then back to crocheting he went. Then he said the cuties thing to me , he told me that he loved crocheting and that he was hooked. There is no better feeling then to share  the love for any art. So no matter boy or girl encourage all art you never know what they will love. Let them try all till they find what their passion is  let them bee who they are not who you want them to be !

No comments:

Post a Comment