Saturday, September 17, 2016

Pregnancy week 12


Being that everything was still going well when we saw the Doctor this week we decided to go ahead and actually announced to everyone. Before now we had only announced to our parents, and they were over the moon. But this was the week we told the world, the way that we decided to do that was with a photo, that I took.

I took this photo weeks ago and holding on to it with out sharing it was so hard but we did want to wait. In truth it was truly nice to wait and really just keeping it between us and our parents, we kept it from them for the first 8 weeks and that was great just us as a couple having that time to enjoy this great change in our life's.

The first 12 weeks have been some what hard on me. Morning sickness is a joke, the joke is the morning part.who ever thought that calling it morning was crazy it's more like an all day and some times the night to. But as I come to the end of my 12th week I have had more days with out being sick then being sick and for that I'm so thankful. I'm finally at the point where I have put to getting our  registry. I haven't stared doing to much sewing for the little one as it's still going to be a few weeks till we know some what for "sure" what the  gender  of our little one. However I have been doing a bit of crochetting things that are every  neutral, working on a bunting now in neutral colors tantalite like a spark teal in it. But in a few weeks I'll start on cloth diaper covers because yes I'm choosing to use cloth diapers, however I'm not planing on the costly new way but a mix of the older and newer way so why not make the covers and  inserts myself. I'll be adding a a blog with the steps use in a few weeks. Well I'm sure with some help from my mother.
After all she was so happy with the news she is moving to where we are to be closer and is going to be living with us for a time. I know a lot of people would see this a a bad thing but I see it as a great help in truth. Even with things going well getting more orders in on my etsy but not as much as when I was working full time do the truth is that I'm looking at going back to work. I hate the idea in truth so much I want to be able to stay at home with my child but if I can't I feel so much better know I have my mother here to help so I don't have to think about a day care, because with the cost of that it would cost what I would make from work and there would be no reason but also I hate the idea of putting a baby in daycare for someone other then family to look after. But I also know that with my mother here I may be able to do some other work from home things that would be my dream after all.

<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- misschastains_main_Blog1_300x250_as -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:inline-block;width:300px;height:250px"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-8211376793092437"
     data-ad-slot="2807369900"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment